Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday's Friendly Ponderings

One of my favourite things to do, apart from reading, is writing, so I love this blog link up at McGuffy's Reader. In the Friendly Fill-ins we're given written prompts (the words in purple bold) and then complete them how we wish.

1. If I was a ghost, I would haunt my beloved, but in a really nice way. Make sure he's kept safe, and watch over him always (until he joins me in my haunting). There are a few people in the world that I might be tempted to act like a poltergeist to, but I'd try and restrain myself.


2. I always look at my beloved when I turn out my bedside light so that he is the last thing I see before I go to sleep.

3. My favourite scary story is not in existence. I really don't like scary films and would never choose to watch them, especially if I was by myself. Sometimes we'll be watching a film or tv show at home which I didn't realise was going to be scary so from that point on I watch around the edges of a cushion, or wait until Ken says it's okay to look.



4. I will be so glad when we find another cat to adopt. It's a year in November since our little Muffin Monster died and we're both starting to look at cat rescue sites. We're not sure how Princess Cookie Cat would take to another brother or sister as she can be incredibly bossy, evidenced by her causing Bramble to whimper recently due to a well aimed swat. We'll just keep looking as the right cat will find it's way to us when the time is right.

Muffin Monster
There you have my fill ins - how would you have answered differently? Before you go, pop over to McGuffy's Reader to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.

Until next time, be good, stay safe, and don't be scared of things that go bump in the night.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I enjoyed your answers, especially the second one, that is so sweet. Muffin Monster was beautiful, I am sorry she passed away. I agree that you will find the cat you are meant to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and yes, the right cat will come along when we're ready.

      Delete
  2. What sweet answers. I am the same way about Bill. We have been married 36 years, friends for forty. I also agree, that if your hearts and home are open, the right cat will find its way in. As for scary stories, I like suspense. I detest straight out horror. Evil is unacceptable to me. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, and I hope we make it to that many years married. I do like suspense stories, but hate the really scary bits in them.
      Have a great day.

      Delete
  3. What a sweet post. I loved your answers. I hope you find that new cat soon as there are so many out there waiting for a foreve home. - Loved that shot of the dog with the cat behind it. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ida, I'm sure the right cat will come along just when we need them. I could replace the dog in this picture with our puppy and our cat behind her - she's a bit scared of her feline sibling.

      Delete
  4. Your little Muffin Monster is a cutie! I hope you find the right cat soon. I don't like scary movies either. I stick to comedy or documentaries. Great Fill-Ins, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes Muffin was a real cutie.

      Delete