Friday, February 16, 2018

Fridays Friendly Fill Ins

It's the end of another week and time for some fill ins that are set by Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Joyce at 15andmeowing.com - why don't you come and join us. The words in purple are the prompts that are provided and then the rest is me. Lets raise a glass of something fizzy for the new year.



1. My Chinese zodiac animal is the Rooster, and more specifically I am an earth rooster. A famous earth rooster is Jennifer Lopez and we're meant to be 'lovely, generous, and trustworthy. My beloved is a Monkey which sounds about right.

Today being Chinese New Year we're entering the year of the dog and leaving my year, the rooster behind.

2. My zodiac sign is Capricorn which is an earth sign and I have been told several times in my life that I epitomize the personality of this sign. A Capricorn's traits are; responsible, disciplined, practical, and grounded, with them also expecting the worst and being a tad unforgiving
3. Income tax season is not something I have to worry about.

4. In hindsight, there are probably lots of things that when I look back I wonder if I should have made different decisions or chosen a different path, but at the time I made the best decision with the information I had. Besides, Lady Destiny had it all planned already.

Do you know what your Chinese Zodiac sign is? We wish you all a fabulous new year with all good things.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S: Introducing our new furby, the very handsome Rocky. He joined our family yesterday and we suspect he's called Rocky because he's a bit of a fighter, having already given Bramble Jelly a whack that caused Bramble to bark and get upset, which has never happened with Princess Cookie Cat.

6 comments:

  1. Loved all your answers, but I love Rocky the most. I'm linking this post to Feline Friday. I'm doing both today.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and an even better weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandee, we're loving him too, but his two sisters, Bramble and Cookie not so much. We're persevering.

      Delete
  2. Welcome Rocky! He is adorable and his name suits him. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am an earth rooster too :)
    Have a nice weekend!XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen. Yes his name suits him as he's a bit of a fighter and isn't scared to stand up for himself.
      Have a lovely week.

      Delete
  3. Welcome Rocky! Our Mama is a tiger in the Chinese Zodiac and a Capricorn in the Western Zodiac! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for welcoming Lord Rocky Horror - he's slowly settling in.

      Delete