Sunday, September 23, 2012

Scrapbooking Show

So today was the day that I got my own back for the car show of a few weeks ago - The Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show was on at Alexandra Palace!  I love it - they hold it twice a year but to keep my budget under control I only go once and keep myself to a strict monetary limit which is very difficult.

Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace) was built in 1873 as a place for recreation for the public - it now hosts concerts, sports events, exhibitions, has an ice rink, and has an amazing view over London.  I would have taken a picture to show you the view but it was pouring with rain - not nice at all.

My beloved drove us there so that I didn't have to go on public transport and spent the day sat reading his book and listening to his music whilst I was in scrapbooking heaven.


He had a nice little corner of the hall all to himself.  The architecture is amazing around the different areas, and I've taken a few photos to show you along with the craft stalls.





I bought lots of lovely papers for my projects, along with lots of bits and bobs to add to the pages.  The best thing was that one of the stalls had past copies of the Australian scrap magazine which I love and always buy when I'm home in Tassie, so of course I had to get a few copies - the lady on the stall said that she thinks it's one of the best magazines out there.


I also took pictures of some of the projects on display for inspiration in the future - I really liked this one.  It was a lovely day (shame about the weather) and my beloved was very patient and wonderful to navigate the traffic to find the way there.

Hope all good in your world, stay safe and keep smiling.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment