End of December and the end of 2016 - how did that happen? It's time for the photographic blogging challenge where P.J at A 'lil Hoohaa posts a theme and we choose five photos to represent it. December's theme is 'tis the season' which I found relatively easy being a bit of a Christmas lover.
Here are my five photos:
1. Tis the season for santa to appear all over the place in various shapes and sizes, with and without lights.
2. Tis the season to go for walks along the beach at sunset whilst wearing multiple layers to keep warm.
3. Tis the season for shops to try and sell huge reindeers for hundreds of pounds - I always wonder what sort of people buy these, and where they store them for the rest of the year.
4. Tis the season for people to have all sorts of cute decorations on their front lawns which during the rest of the year would be considered garish and tacky.
5. Tis the season for bakeries to sell cakes that look like snowmen, santas, Christmas trees, and any other Christmas themed shapes you can think of.
Before you go, make sure you pop over to P.J's blog to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with for their five photos that represent this month's theme - click HERE to visit.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and have a wonderful 2017.
Pamela & Ken