This weeks top ten gave me permission to spend time on the wonderful Pinterest - I could spend hours on this site looking at all sorts of things. Tamara at Part-time Working Hockey Mom has asked us to share the things we love but will never do, or maybe we will.
I've decided to split my list into two halves, those I haven't done and those I have.
1. I love the idea of putting together a rug out of pom poms - this one is in the hope to do category. If I do make it I'll have to put it in one of the bedrooms as I think Princess Cookie Cat would have a field day pulling at the threads.
|Pom Pom Rug|
|Recycled Tyre seat|
|Iced Sugar Cookies|
Now we move into the second half of the list and these I have done.
6. Mini Grasshopper Pies. I took part in a bake off competition when I worked at Maggie's West London, and for the semi-final we had to make a pie, so mine were these green marshmallow delights, and they got me through to the final (unfortunately I came second). These are no bake with an oreo crust and a filling that consists of Fluff (marshmallow cream), mint flavouring, and green food colouring.
8. I absolutely adore all the romance ideas that can be found within Pinterest and this is one I did a few years ago for my beloved - a letter with words replaced by sweets, chocolates, or crisps.
9. 365 notes in a jar - I loved doing this one for my beloved, it gives him a note from me to open every day and hopefully help him never forget how special he is to me.
|365 Notes Jar|
10. Another incredibly soppy romantic idea that I got from within the depths of Pinterest. It's a pack of cards with 52 things I love about Ken - one written on every card. It took me quite a while to get it completed, but Ken's reaction when I gave it to him was worth every moment.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and hoping things are good in your part of the world.
Pamela & Ken
P.S: Bonus pin shows what I would love to do if we had our own home - create lots of spaces for Princess Cookie (and any other cats we may adopt) to roam around the home.
|Cat Friendly Home|