Here's my top ten:
1. Find a recipe for vegetarian marshmallows and learn how to make them (I love marshmallows and miss them - you can buy them but not as easily).
2. Go wild swimming in a Scottish loch.
3. Have more picnics.
4. Enter some baking in the Nairn Country Show - Ken has to as well, we're going to see if either of us get a prize.
5. Eat more ice cream. There are so many Italian ice cream shops in Scotland that it would be rude not to try them.
6. Visit more old graveyards - hours and hours of fun.
7. Visit more places in Scotland that we've never been before.
8. Have a campfire on the beach at night and roast marshmallows (see #1)
9. Go for more walks and hopefully find more interesting things like in the photo below.
10. Snuggle with my beloved any chance I get as that's always a fun thing to do.
What fun things have you got planned for this year? Before you go, hop over to Tamara's Blog and see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and make sure you have fun in the next week.
Pamela & Ken