Monday, September 03, 2018

Top Ten Scavenger Hunt

I'm very, very late for Thursday's top ten and this week it's time for another photo scavenger hunt. Here's the list of subjects to take pictures of this month:
  1. Cupcakes
  2. Blue Sky
  3. Berries
  4. Five
  5. Fountain
  6. Boat
  7. Tuk-Tuk
  8. Laundry
  9. Palm Tree
  10. Straw Hat
This blog hop is hosted by Tamara at Part-time Working Hockey Mom and it would be great if you wanted to join us - hop over to Tamara's blog to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with for their pictures.

1. Cupcakes - this gorgeous looking cupcake with pink and purple hearts decorating it was made by a ten year old who brought them into my work for us all to enjoy. It was a lovely surprise.


2. Blue Sky - no matter the temperature here in the highlands, when the skies are clear it is such a beautiful place to be.


3. Berries - strawberries grown on raised stands so that it's easier to pick them at a local fruit farm.


4. Five - I couldn't think what to do for this one so here is a picture of a five pound note.


5. Fountain - the stream of water coming out of our heads is a fountain in Wynyard Tasmania, and we had a lot of our wedding photos taken in these gardens. This photo was taken last year when we were home.


6. Boat - I've realised that I have lots of photos of boats so for this post I'm sharing a boat that's in need of some love and attention. This was on the Isle of Skye.


7. Tuk-Tuk - for a moment I thought I would fail with this object, but then I remembered that we saw this Tuk-Tuk in Krakow Poland and of course I took a photo at the time as we thought it was a very nice Tuk-Tuk.


8. Laundry - When we went camping in the far north of Scotland earlier this year we saw this washing line strung up between two motorbikes which I thought was a very ingenious idea.


9. Palm Tree - on the west coast of Scotland is the village of Plockton (My A to Z post from 2017) and  there are lots of palm trees along the loch front.


10. Straw Hat - my beloved in full music festival mode including straw hat and blue necklace. 


Here's a bonus photo as I just have to share this momentous occasion - all three of our brats lying fairly close together. It only lasted about five minutes, but it's progress.


Until next time, be good, stay safe, and have a wonderful week.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam - fun to see them all ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I learned something new too- what a tuk -tuk is. Sweet photo of your 3 furbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaaat, you didn't sneak in a graveyard picture? ;-)))
    The bikes! Genius way to dry our laundry!
    Your photo archive rocks :-)

    ReplyDelete