This is my list of moments that have made me feel good during the last week.
1. Cat Yoga: when Cookie is grooming herself and it looks like she is contorting herself into the best yoga poses - I wish I was half as flexible.
2. Christmas Cups: I always love it when Costa Coffee get in their Christmas themed take out coffee cups, and I love this gingerbread one.
3. Coffee Delivery: this also involves the above photo. Earlier this week we didn't have enough milk left at home for my coffee that I take to work in my thermal mug, so just went without. I'd been at work about twenty minutes when a gorgeous Scotsman (Ken) walked in the door with a latte and a croissant for me - it really gave me a good feeling for the rest of the day.
4. Puppy Dog Eyes: this face when Bramble Jelly is trying to convince me that I should let her up on my knee for a cuddle.
5. Morning Radio: I love listening to the radio on the way to work for Gino and Grace, the two presenters. They always make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in.
6. Hair Appointment: on Saturday I went and had my colour topped up and a trim, and it always makes me feel so relaxed by the time I leave. I love the head massage when having my hair washed, and I always fall asleep whilst my hairdresser is cutting my hair - she regularly has to gently move my head back up to the right angle.
7. Fancy Furniture: This chair and cushions is in the hairdressers and it makes me smile and wish I had something like that at home.
8. Hooded Cat: I was walking through the Victorian Market in Inverness at the weekend and found this hooded cat on the wall outside a new shop - smiles galore at discovering this.
9. My Beloved: how could I not have him in a list about things that make me smile, laugh, and feel good.
10. A Caticorn: This week one of my lovely colleagues gave me this card which, as she thought, is perfect for me. It's a cat, that's a unicorn, and it's covered in glitter - a caticorn. Everytime I look at it I smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
What has made you smile this week? Before you go, make sure you visit Tamara's blog, Part-time Working Hockey Mom and see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and give someone else a reason to smile this week.
Pamela & Ken