1. Where do you go when you need some inspiration?
I love browsing through Pinterest, sometimes with an actual purpose in mind, but often just to see what's out there in the virtual world of ideas.
2. What's under your bed?
Sometimes there is a cat under the bed, but only when she doesn't want to leave the room when we want her to. There is bound to be dust under there, and my beloved has a box of things under there that don't fit in his bedside table.
3. Thursday, February 22nd is National Chili Day, National Margarita Day, and National Cook a Sweet Potato Day. Of the three which would you most like to celebrate? Is that likely?
Of the three options I would celebrate the Sweet Potato as I love them and they're such a versatile vegetable and so much tastier than their plain relatives.
4. What are you 'snowed under' with right now?
I'm not really snowed under with anything at the moment, though I am starting to feel the pressure build for doing the A to Z blogging challenge this year. I think I've finally decided on my theme, so now I just have to start writing my posts.
5. Tell us three to five things that make you feel balanced?
Am I allowed to say my beloved, my beloved, my beloved? No, okay I'll be good and say different things. My beloved is definitely the number one thing that helps me feel balanced, as he is the other half of my soul.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We are in the process of trying to integrate our new furby Lord Rocky Horror (cat) into our menagerie - it's a little bit stressful. Rocky has already put Bramble (Cocker Spaniel) in her place, which was quite funny as Bramble is so much bigger than our new little man.
|Bramble keeping a safe distance from Rocky|
|Rocky exploring his new home|
Until next time we hope that all is good in your little part of the world.
Pamela & Ken