So many places that I would love to visit that it was hard to decide which one to do. I could've chosen Prague, Florence, Ulan Bator, Salzburg, and the list goes on, but instead I've chosen St Petersburg in Russia.
1. Drink Vodka in it's home country.
2. Visit Smolenskoe Cemetery - there are several great sounding graveyards in the city, but this is one of the older ones.
3. Wander through the Hermitage Museum which is situated in the Winter Palace.
4. Marvel at the grandeur of the Grand Palace.
5. Reflect on the beauty of the Church of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood - the name alone is a reason to visit it. This is the church in the picture above with the iconic Russian domes.
6. Pose with the statue Monument to the Photographer.
7. Eat caviar on traditional Russian blinis (pancakes).
8. Soak in the creative vibes at the Street Art Museum.
9. Pay respects to the assassinated Czar Nicholas II in the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul.
10. Be dazzled by the artistic beauty at the Faberge Museum.
Where would you like to visit that you've never been? So many places in this huge world of ours and it's nice to dream about visiting one day.
It's now late so I'll say Dasvidaniya (goodbye) and wish you all a wonderful day wherever you are.
Pamela & Ken