1. David Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing in the Street
2. Travelling Wilburys - Last Night.
This one has a special place in my heart as when I did a Contiki tour of the states with three of my friends, this was the theme song of the tour which meant that it was played every morning on the bus for three weeks.
3. S Club 7 - Reach
4. Jimmy Barnes & INXS - Good Times
6. Bob Geldof - Great Song of Indifference. This used to be the song that the DJ would play to end the night at Bayrock, the nightclub in Burnie, Tasmania that my friends and I used to go to.
7. Aqua - Barbie Girl
8. 4 Non Blondes - What's Up
9. The B-52's - Love Shack
10. Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft Pitbull
I hope you've had the sound turned up whilst listening to these songs - are any of them in your happy songs list.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and listen to your favourite songs this week.
Pamela & Ken
P.S: Today is Princess Cookie Cat's birthday - she is 14!!