This week for Top Ten we're doing another photo scavenger hunt (Check out the January one) and I have to admit that my beloved had to help me get these done and his picture for #3 is inspired. Here's the list that Tamara at Part-time Working Hockey Mom has set us for February:
- Salt & Pepper
- Phone Booth
And here are my pictures for the above......
1. This Buddha was given to me by a colleague where I worked about 18 years ago. He's survived fairly well in our home and has only lost a finger after being knocked off his shelf by a curious feline.
2. At the weekend we went to Brodie Castle for a coffee and they had these lovely copper and wooden Salt & Pepper shakers. They're quite modern looking but they still suit the old fashioned kitchen we were sitting in.
3. For Calm my beloved took this photo as he thinks that if the calm meditations don't work for me then there is always Prosecco and chocolate.
4. This Phone Booth was for the AA which is the car rescue company, though due to mobile phones all of the roadside rescue points were decommissioned in 2002. Some, like this one, still remain as a symbol of days gone by.
5. Over Christmas and New Year Nairn Harbour had been emptied out for repairs, which was very strange, but all is back to normal now with the yachts back in their rightful place.
6. Stop - I was going to try and find something funny but have gone with a simple sign instead. If I'd had my phone with me yesterday at work when I went to buy my lunch time latte I would have had a perfectly ironic picture. There was a patient smoking right in front of the stop smoking sign.
7. This bench is a great example of Devotion. There are three of these benches in the highlands that are to remember a much loved minister, and on every bench there are carved socks of different colours as Reverend Ranald Gauld would wear odd socks. The community raised the funds to make sure there was a lasting memorial that celebrated the reverend's quirks.
8. This picture isn't technically vitamins but it's what we've got in our cupboard - supplements for various aches and pains.
9. I couldn't find a cart anywhere but my beloved found this one when he was out walking with Bramble Jelly, so saved the day.
10. Friendship - these three horses at Brodie Castle reminded me of teenagers hanging out together when they just stand around casually chatting about nothing.
How do you think we did? Before you go, make sure you hop over to Tamara's Blog to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and take time to enjoy the world around you.
Pamela & Ken